TERMS & CONTIIONS
GJIIF is a B2B exhibition and a strict protocol is followed pertaining to issuing a visitor pass to a visitor
- Please note that when a pre-registration is made, this is only a provisional pre-registration. The registration is complete only after verification and validation of the following documents that are to be submitted along with this application.
- Visiting card of your firm with your name and designation.
- Photocopy of valid photo id (driving license, PAN card, election card, passport or Aadhar card).
- Photocopy of company’s GST Certificate / PAN Card / Company Registration Certificate / our location association certificate.
- Application forms once submitted cannot be cancelled or non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Visitors registration fee once paid is non-refundable or adjusted under any circumstances.
- The organizer reserves the right to restrict any pre-registered visitor as per its discretion, even if the visitor’s badges have been issued and-------------------registration fee paid.
- Entry is not allowed for children below 18 years. GJIIF 2020 IS A B2B TRADESHOW. NO SALES OVER COUNTER IS ALLOWED
- Photography inside the exhibition is strictly prohibited. The organizer reserve the right to confiscate the gadget or camera used.
- The organizer reserve the right to frisk the badge holder at the entrances, inside the exhibition halls and at the exit for security reasons.------------------- Your co-operation is solicited.
- Badge must be worn and displayed prominently at all times during your stay at the exhibition site.
- Badges will be issued on your arrival at the pre-registration counters during the exhibition hours.
- The organizer do not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings.
- The consumption of banned substances is strictly prohibited in the exhibition venue.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Photocopy of Xerox of this application will be considered null and void even if the payment is made.
- Carrying of bullion or bulk jewellery or cash more than Rupees One Lakh STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
- The organizer reserve the rights to alter terms and conditions at any point time for the better for the event.
- All the visitors should abide these regulations to gain entry / get the pass of GJIIF.