United Exhibitions - holding the pulse of exhibitions
United Exhibitions is a tradeshow organizer and event manager, having professionals with over a decade of experience in successfully organizing Trade Fairs, Events, Seminars and Conferences in India and across the world.
They conceive and deliver exhibitions that capture market attention and deliver what the customers and industry want.
UE’s fundamental company values stem from understanding that their success is tied with success of their clients. They firmly believe that if they keep our customers happy, they will keep them in business.
- “Kerala Jewellery Meet” is Kerala's first B2B jewellery event organized in association with All Kerala Gold and Silver Merchants Association (AKGSMA) post second pandenmic lockdown during 2021
- “Gem and Jewellery Meet” jewellery Industry's first B2B jewellery event organized by United Exhibitions post first pandenmic lockdown during 2020
- “Coimbatore Jewellery Show” in association with Coimbatore Jewellers Association at Coimbatore during the years 2010 to 2019
- “Grand Abhushanam” during 2017, 2018 and 2019 as show manager with All India Gems and Jewellery Domestic Council at Vijayawada
- “Jewellery Industry Tradeshow of India 2011” in association with Tamilnadu Jewellers Federation at Chennai
- “Madurai Jewellery Show” in association with Madurai Jewellers & Bullion Merchants Association (MJB&MA) at Madurai during the years 2011, 2012 and 2013
- “Jeweled Treasure” in concurrent to “Abhushan 2011” and “Kaivalam 2012 - a World Crafts Summit” in association with World Crafts Council at New Delhi and Chennai respectively.
- In continuation to our successful journey, UE have organized the most alluring jewellery exhibition and sale of India - “The Jewellery Expo” across India